If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit. Returns must be approved before a claim is processed and items are subject to an inspection upon arrival.
Customers can start the return process if the item falls under the following conditions:
- Product to be returned is within thirty days (30) of the original purchase date.
- Product is unopened and sealed in the original packaging.
- Deemed defective a customer service representative.
Returns will NOT be accepted under the following conditions:
- Programming error as a result of user error.
- Physical and/or electrical damage caused by the user which include and not limited to water damage, damaged shells, and electrical component short-outs.
- Not sealed in the product's original packaging.
Any product that has been used cannot be returned unless noted otherwise.
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Customers are responsible for shipping expenses unless noted otherwise. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its Original Packaging with the Proof of Purchase and mail your return to the following address:
5275 S. Arville Street
Las Vegas, NV 891198
All returns without a valid RMA number will be returned to its respective senders at their expense.
After receiving your return and after a thorough inspection of your item, we will process your return. Please allow up to ten (10) business days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
If a returned item is found to be in a non-serviceable condition, no refund will be issued. The customer can then choose to have the item returned to them at their expense.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: